WellMate® composite tanks are the tank of choice in residential and commercial applications for their unmatched durability. Their fiberglass construction makes the tanks impervious to rust. In addition, their epoxy-resin sealed outer shell will not dent and the scratch-resistant paint eliminates touch-ups, making WellMate tanks virtually maintenance-free. Less than half the weight of steel tanks, WellMate tanks install more quickly and at a lower cost than the competition. Their lead-free construction makes them corrosion resistant and will not introduce undesirable chemicals or elements into the water.
Our WM-Series offers features and benefits steel tanks just can't match. From their corrosion-proof composite construction. to their lighter weight, easier maintenance and less expensive installation. WM-Series pressure tanks are the preferred choice of professionals.Product Features:
- Quick Connect
- Replaceable air cell assures easier field servicing.
- Greater drawdown than comparably sized steel tanks yields greater efficiency.
- Extended labor warranty option is available to homeowners.
- Won't rust in corrosive environments, particularly important in coastal regions.
- Quicker and less costly to install, usually requiring only one person and fewer man-hours.
- Wider pressure setting differential provides greater flexibility