Valves & Stop Valves
Valves and Stop Valves are devices that are particularly designed to help you maintain the flow of liquid by opening, closing or partially obstructing various passageways. Valves help you regulate, direct and control the flow of fluid under high pressure as well as low pressure situations. On the other hand, stop valves are engineered with rubber gasket used to completely shut off the flow, especially in case of emergency.
Faucets Complete bring forth a range of Valves & Stop Valves such as Rough-In Valves, Sloan Flush Valves, Woodford Repair kit, etc. that makes water regulation smoother. You can further choose these valves in terms of type and style for your convenience. Each of the valves is made from durable material and is intended to adjust the rate of water flow in different system. We offer valves from the well-known brands like Woodford, Bobrick and more to suit varied requirements and uses.
Popular types of valves available here are:
- Angle Stop Valve – Used to attach to the pipes out of the wall.
- Straight Stop Valve –Used to connect to the pipes that penetrates the floor.
- Ball Valve – A form of quarter-turn valve that use hollow, perforated and pivoting ball to control flow of water.
- Sill Cocks – Installed at a sill height outside building usually threaded for attaching a hose.
- Check Valve – One-way valve that allows liquid in only one direction.
- Hose Bibb – A type of valve located outside the house for hose connection.
- Gate Valves – A type that opens the flow by lifting a gate out of the path of the liquid.
- Dual Outlet Stop Valve – Allows you to connect two independent connectors at a single spot.
- Coupling – Used to connect two shafts together at the ends.