Specifically designed for: Homes, Farms, Cottages, Booster Service
FEATURES Convertible: May be used on shallow or deep well applications using appropriate Goulds Water Technology fittings.
- Back pullout design for service without disturbing piping.
- Two compartment motor for access to wiring and replaceable components.
- Nozzle clean out plug in shallow well adapter.
- Corrosion resistant, plastic tubing and fittings are easily removed for cleaning. Premium O-ring design fittings need only be hand tight to seal.
- Impeller: F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Diffuser (Guidevane): Bolt down Lexan diffuser has stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without damage.
- Corrosion Resistant: Electro-coat paint is baked on.
- Protected Mechanical Seal: Diaphragm retains water in the casing to ensure the mechanical seal can never run dry.
- Excellent Air Handling Ability: After initial priming the pump has the ability to re-prime itself.
APPLICATIONS Specifically designed for: Homes Farms Cottages Booster service
- Pipe connections: 1¼" NPT suction, 1" NPT discharge,
- 1" NPT drive (pressure)
- Pressure switch: AS4 preset at 30-50 PSI Motor:
- 60 Hz
- 3/4 HP, 115/230 V capacitor start
- Single phase
- 3500 RPM
- Built-in overload with automatic reset
- Stainless steel shaft
- Rotation: clockwise when viewed from motor end
- UL778 listed
- Maximum temperature: 140°F